Links and information for DFI staff.
OWA: Email Access
Check your Outlook email using the Outlook Web Access (OWA) system.
- Access OWA - Outlook email
Access your work computer using Citrix. You must first download the Citrix plugin to your computer.
- Download Citrix Plugin (13 MB)
CAG Access Citrix
Citrix Access Gateway (CAG) for Virtual Desktop and STARv2
Citrix – not for STARv2 access
Emergencies and Inclement Weather
Please note: Tardiness due to inclement weather is allowed up to one hour at the beginning of the work day with no leave required.
How to check whether or not DFI is open
When notified by the Director, the confidential secretary will put a broadcast message to staff on their voice mail to provide notice regarding closure of the office.
Employees should check their voice mail for any broadcast message regarding office hours or closures before reporting to work.
How to check broadcast message:
- Dial your work telephone number
- Press 7
- Enter your password
- Note: Staff who do not have office voicemail are directed to call the general DFI phone number (360) 902-8700 to receive emergency information.
Statewide Office Closures and Emergencies
Olympia employees should tune to radio stations KGY 1240 AM or MIXX 96.1 FM for any decision by the Governor regarding closure of state offices.
In the event of a total communications blackout, employees are instructed to listen for the governor's state address on NPR or other stations.
Weather and Traffic
- Olympia and Tumwater Traffic Conditions - WSDOT
- Statewide Traffic Conditions - WSDOT
- Weather Conditions - National Weather Service