Applications and Forms
Below is a list of applications and forms available from the Division of Consumer Services. If an application or form that you need is not available online, please e-mail us or call 360-902-8703 and we will send you the form(s).
Note: Before filling out an application, please read our tips for error free applications.
- Check Cashers and Sellers (Payday Lenders)
- Consumer Loan Companies
- Escrow Agents and Officers
- Loan Originators
- Money Service Providers
- Mortgage Brokers
About the Applications and Forms
All of the applications and forms available from the Division of Consumer Services are in PDF format. In addition, we offer some of the most used applications and forms in Microsoft Word format. See below for more information.
In order to view and print the form in PDF format, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine. Adobe Acrobat Reader only allows you to view and print PDF forms.
If you want to type on and save a completed "fillable" PDF form, you will need to purchase and download the Adobe Acrobat Standard program.
Microsoft Word Forms
In order to open a Word form, you must have Microsoft Word installed on your computer. You may fill in the form fields using Microsoft Word and save the completed form on your machine.
Saving Applications and Forms to Your Computer
- Right-click on the link of the form you want to save to your computer.
- Choose "Save Target As" (or "Save Link As" on a Macintosh).
- In the "Save As" screen, find the directory on your system where you want to store the document. Click on "Save."