Washington State Department of Financial Institutions

How to Access Credit Union Financial Reports
(5300 Call Reports)

Below you will find information from the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions on how to access credit union financial reports.

What are 5300 Call Reports?

5300 Call Reports are a quarterly listing of summarized accounts collected from all Federally Insured credit unions. Call Reports for Washington state-chartered credit unions, may be found on the website of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). The NCUA is the Federal deposit insurer for credit unions.

Call Reports are filed about 30 days after the end of each quarter. The public may access these reports directly from the NCUA website.

How to Access Call Reports

  1. Go to http://www.ncua.gov/DataApps/ResearchCU/Pages/default.aspx
  2. Click the go to research a CU button.


If you have questions, please contact the Division of Credit Unions at (360) 902-8701 or toll free 877-746-4334.