In order to open some of the exam forms below, you may need to install software on your computer. Read more about the the software required to open the forms.
Information Technology (IT) Questionnaires (Excel)
Note: If an error message appears when opening the IT Questionnaires spreadsheet, simply click ok and the spreadsheet will open.
- Information Technology (IT) Summary of Information Request (PDF)
- Summary of Information Requested (PDF)
- Director and Officer Questionnaire (PDF)
- Member Business Lending Questionnaire (Excel)
- AIRES Exam Questionnaires
- Board of Director's Questionnaire (Excel)
- Division of Credit Unions Examination Survey (PDF)
Some of the exam forms above may require software to be installed on your machine before being opened. See below for more information.
In order to view and print the form in PDF format, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine. Adobe Acrobat Reader only allows you to view and print PDF forms.
Microsoft Excel Forms
In order to open an Excel spreadsheet, you must have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer. Microsoft Excel will allow you to fill in the form fields and save the completed spreadsheet to your machine.
A zip file is a computer file that contains one or more files that have been compressed or stored. Minimal support for zip files have been built into the later releases of the Microsoft Windows operating system. Learn how to unzip a file with Windows.
Saving The Forms To Your Computer
- Right-click on the link of the form you want to save to your computer.
- Choose "Save Target As" (or "Save Link As" on a Macintosh)
- In the "Save As" screen, find the directory on your system where you want to store the document. Click on "Save."