Money Transmitters and Currency Exchangers must upload their Authorized Delegates into the NMLS system.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often must I report my Authorized Delegates/Agents changes, additions, or deletions?
The time frame for reporting Authorized Delegates/Agents is within 30 days of any additions, deletions, or changes.
How do I upload my Authorized Delegates into NMLS?
- Download the NMLS Authorized Agent Upload File Template
- Upload your Agent file into NMLS
Can I download my Authorized Delegate/Agent List?
NMLS does have the capability which allows companies to download their current list of authorized agents/delegates. Instructions on how to download.
What are the fees that my company will be charged?
- There is a $100 fee for each authorized delegate/agent at time of application.
- There is a $50 fee for adding and amending authorized delegates/agents once a company is licensed.
- There is no fee for the removal of authorized delegates/agents.
- For list of all fees associated with a Money Transmitter license in Washington see the complete fee schedule for all money transmitter submission.
How will I pay the fees?
Fees for authorized delegates/agents submitted at time of application will be invoiced through NMLS sometime during the application review process
Fees for updates will be invoiced through NMLS soon after reporting.