DFI's Guide to Home Loans
Whether you're buying your first home, considering a second mortgage, refinancing, or considering a reverse mortgage the loan process can be confusing and complicated.
As you embark on one of the biggest financial decisions you'll make, use DFI's free Guide to Home Loans to help you understand and navigate the loan process.
Hard Copy Workbook
Request for free by filling out the form below.
Online PDF Version
View DFI Guide to Home Loans Workbook (PDF)* (6 MB)
Note: The CD-ROM version of DFI's Guide to Home Loans is no longer available.
- What you need to know about loans
- Questions to ask your lender
- Examples of disclosure forms and checklists
- Tips on avoiding predatory loans
- Glossary of common mortgage terms
Guide To Home Loans Workbook(s) Order Form
To request a free Guide to Home Loans workbook, complete the form below. For bulk orders, be sure to let us know how many booklets you will need.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Please Note: We Only Ship To Washington Addresses
Due to budget constraints we are only shipping hard copy publications to Washington residents. You can, however, print the PDF of the booklet.
* Denotes a required field.
* This document is a PDF file, and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. If you don't already have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you may download it for free from Adobe.